The day when She-Devils are unleashed

It's that time of the year again... The nation-wide sales are back!! Shoppers come united on this day and spend money they should be saving for savings/emergencies. That includes me. Well... I don't have that much of a fortune to waste anyway and I AM a spendthrift. So I'm just gonna head to Midvalley to get my usual stock of facial and eye masks, plus some trendy + affordable stuff. I need a leather belt. I figure they'd look cool. I wanna look cool, so... Having one would make me look cool, right? Let's see if there's anything else I could add into my miserable but somehow full wardrobe. Oh... Let's not forget the weed tea. It's actually Chamomile (Tazo tea) from Starbucks but I call it the weed tea 'cause it knocks me off like weed. Not that I've smoked weed before. I've never even had a ciggie. Sad eh? No, I don't think so. I think smokers are THE sad people. They practically burn their money away, at the same time rotting their poor little, helpless lungs... And those of people around them. Not to mention the bad breath, yellow teeth, etc,etc. Shame on you, smokers!

I should be sleeping, but I just got this new blog running. Kinda proud of myself... Considering the dwarf amount of IT knowledge I have. So I'll head to dreamland now, after the usual cleansing ritual. No... Not the new-age spiritual shit. The usual teeth-brushing and face-cleansing ler! I'll decorate my blog with more stuff as I discover new knowledges along the way. It's gonna be like decorating my own Christmas tree. A compensation for not having the privilege to celebrate a commercialized special day. But then again, nothing beats the good ol' CNY. Few more months to go... Can't wait for the angpows and fattening food. Why is my mind zoomed to such distance? Come back, come back!

I'll arm myself with my stoopid camera to see if there's anything interesting to capture on the first day of the terrifying sales. If there's nothing much, I'll probably just camwhore. Muahahahaha...

0 comments: