And I heaved two big sighs of relief

One for coming this close to submitting my thesis.

And one more for finally being out of the unemployment stats. Yup... I've just been confirmed this morning. Couldn't stop laughing like an idiot for a minute after I got the call. Mom was looking at me strange, but she knows her daughter well. Understanding eldest brother wants me to take everyone out for a buffet at Starhill. Memang talak otak. Haven't even start working, where got money go Starhill? Even after work, must save money ma. Hehe... Fine. I'll think of something.

Today's train ride seemed a lil' strange. I feel like dancing, shaking my ass like how Napoleon Dynamite did. Tippity-tapping my feet just like Mumble Happy Feet. But I wouldn't risk doing that on the train and forever be banned from the society, would I? This is the perfect illustration of my day:

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around me...

Haha!!

Since I'm gonna start climbing the corporate ladder soon, might as well dress like I'm ready for it. Bought a pair of slacks from MaNGo. Shopping for work clothes is really hard. It's like trying to buy an entirely fashionable uniform for work. And it's stressful to my wallet.

Christmas is just sneaking right at the corner, waiting to pounce up on us all. Think I'm gonna go have fun selling those goddamn sprays. And I can't wait for the 30th to come. Seafood... Yum yum!! With my dearest Abby and Danny. I'll be damned if we get lost going to Kuala Selangor. Don't wanna end up being a couple of bodohs.

0 comments: